Thursday, January 20, 2011

my new photoblog & 365

one of the projects i am challenging myself with this year is the 365.


i love the thought of a photo a day
however i'm a realist
& i know personally
that as much as i have a love affair with my camera,
i will not take a picture, upload a picture, 
edit a picture, write about that particular picture
& post said picture
every.single.day.
no way jose

some days there is just not time.
period.
but other days i have hours to play.
(i love those days)

so my version of the 365 is as follows~
some days i might take a snapshot of unstaged, real life around here
while other days i may take 576 shots of one of my girls in a set shoot.

each day i hope to either take a new image
or edit a previously taken image with some sort of post processing.
seven of those a week.

so how's that for a 365 non-purist


i've diligently posted these on facebook
however today i'm really tickled to go live with my new photoblog
& hope to get them filled in over there in the next couple days.

Anne Marie, from Na-Da Farm Life
did a fantastic job creating my template for "simple moments"
& a button for each of my blogs
so please come for a visit!


please feel free to take~







Photobucket


24 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

Sweet! I'm heading over to your new blog for a visit!

God Bless you!

: )

Julie M.

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Paige, You are such an inspiration! You are so real and honest and realistic. I appreciate that in you so much as I know all who read your blog do. You are such a gifted photographer and I like your take on 365. I love your new photo blog too and look forward to seeing your photos there too. Have a fabulous day!

Privet and Holly said...

I just took
a peek and it's
so lovely
so Paige
so wonderful!
You know I'm
coming along for
the ride....
Congrats!!
xx Suzanne

Kelli said...

Yeah...look at you! You take wonderful pictures and this blog will be wonderful. Can't wait to see!

traci said...

it very pretty paige. anne marie is amazing. is there anything that woman can't do.

Between You and Me said...

i can't wait to head over and keep up with your pictures.....

i'm glad you're doing this, friend...

...you 365 non-purist. :)

Anonymous said...

well good for you. you will only get better. That pic of cmk with your title is super cute!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Love your buttons girlie. It seems only fitting for you to have a photo blog. Can't wait to see what lovely things you come up with friend:)

LuLu said...

Oh yippy!!! I look so forward to this new addition!!!
xo,
LuLu

Shannon said...

I love all of your pictures Paige so I can not wait to check out your new blog!!

Tiffany said...

oh paige you are SO inspiring! I clicked over to your simple moments and LOVE the music you have playing - so nice!! I will love checking that blog as well. And I liked your "about me" statement!!

xoTiffany

Kerri said...

I noticed your button the other day, it is so sweet! I am going to go check out your new blog now.

Happy Thursday!

Clare said...

i am probably doing more of your version of 365, some days it will just be one photo, and some days it is a photo shoot of the kids. i am hoping to upload them all once a week:) good luck!! heading over to your photo blog now!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

OH I can't wait to see it!

xoxoxo

just ask beth said...

I must say my favorite RED thing of yours is that precious little girl Sporting those RED Cowboy boots!

Jboo said...

How cool!!

Janet

Unknown said...

wonderful! i'm sure they'll be beautiful! susan

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

I am so proud of you! I've thought about challenging myself to take a picture a day (give or take a few), but I became easily overwhelmed by the thought of it all (not like I need another thing to do). But then, I do love being behind a camera. It both soothes and cheers me. Helps me search out and appreciate the little things in life. I've had a photography post on my brain for months. Maybe ai'll just start with that. :)

Xo,
Linsey

Alecia said...

Soooo fun! Now I just need to figure out how to post those cute banners to my blog!

christina said...

it looks amazing! i am thinking of doing a 365, this year. you inspire me.
xo

Tricia said...

OOOH I can't wait to see your new blog~ YAY!!! Your photography is just stunning so I'm glad you're doing this. :)
Hugs~
T

Anne Lorys said...

Loving the images you've shared, Paige!

Martha said...

exciting...I'll have to check it out...but I already have your button
how wonderful!
xo

Callie said...

Paige, I have being reading your blog for about 9 months now. I love it! I appreciate how real you are. Your blogs are always interesting and a fun read. As a photographer myself, I love seeing your pictures. You have a great eye and your love of photography & people comes through so well! :) Cindy C.