Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blue ribbon girl

I have been calling Caroline my blue ribbon girl this week~~
she rocked & won both her 25 free & 25 backstroke. Turns out little bit is ranked in the top swimmers in the county for her age group! Swim & tennis is big here in Atlanta......we just do recreational swimming but its fun none the less. Both she & emi swim but unfortunately Emi has battled pneumonia since Memorial Day ( can you believe!!) & still isn't cleared to swim. She is a great swimmer too.

I haven't taken my camera to the swim meets because I was waiting on the new digital to come. As you can see, I am now having big fun playing. Still so much to learn---lighting, aperture, blah blah blah. But I do love the whole instant gratification of a digital!



Why can't I look that cute in my bathing suit???

4 comments:

--erica said...

oh she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Aint that the truth! I love it when Morgans suit rides up just a bit and her little tan line shows! hehehe... so stinking cute. I just wanna go pinch it! O.K. so we have a little hiney fetish in our house.

Jen - Earth Angels said...

Hi Paige so glad to connect in blogland once again, yes, that's painting from Jennifer (3 with flags came in and I love them all) you have All-American Atlete Beatuies -- go swimmer girl!
keep cool xxoo Jen

Diane Duda said...

Congratulations to Caroline! She does look so cute!

And what, a new camera? You mean your photos are going to get even better?

Love your red,white,and blue book also!