Sunday, April 15, 2007

Carillon Beach







Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-----hard to believe it's April 15th!!! But honestly i must admit i'm enjoying the late spring cool weather. We usually get two weeks of wonderful springtime bliss before the pollen hits & then on goes the air conditioner until almost October....so, i am no complaining.
I love these pictures from Carillon Beach two summers ago. Some of my most treasured memories are precious times along those glorious shores....the white sand....the crystal blue water.....picket fences....oh my!!

2 comments:

Jen - Earth Angels said...

Paige
thanks for the visit to my Blog and I have just enjoyed a visit to yours -- what a beautiful family!! I can tell you treasure them every day...I adore Jennifer's work too...take care
xxoo Jen

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

Hi darling,just passing threw,what a wounderful family you have,I have 9 girls and 1 boy.come on over and visit and see my folk art,eye candy and my cookbook.hope to see y'all soon.